Lang Education Sdn Bhd
Lang Education Sdn Bhd or in short, LESB, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Land and General Berhad (LGB). LESB comprises of Sri Bestari Private School which has been championing the national curriculum for the past 25 years.
The team at Sri Bestari consists of qualified, dedicated and experienced faculty who are technology savvy and able to guide the students in their learning and development.
LESB serves to educate, train and impart noble values to young boys and girls who aspire and hope to be the next generation of professionals and leaders. Sri Bestari Schools is housed in an expansive and green shady campus of 15 acres, which is highly conducive for teaching and learning.
History of Sri Bestari Private School
Sri Bestari Private School or ‘Sekolah Sri Bestari’ was established in December 1995, in response to the government’s call to private agencies to fulfill their social obligations to society. Our strong desire to this call resulted in our school’s humble beginning in a double storey shop lot in Bandar Sri Damansara. Today, besides the establishment of ‘Education and Learning Support Academy’ (ELSA) by Sri Bestari Private School to support autism, dyslexia and children with learning disabilities.
Located on a beautiful 15-acre site in Bandar Sri Damansara, the school is the pride of not only Land and General Berhad, but the entire Bandar Sri Damansara community. Its shady trees and green lawns with its spacious and airy classrooms ensures a conducive learning environment, with generous space for sports and co-curricular activities.
MISSION & VISION
To recognise a student’s full potential and develop it in exciting and effective ways to be a holistic individual
To produce students
- Who are conversant in the 4Rs
- With good communication skills
- Who are self-directed learners and prepared for higher education and life-long learning
Personal Growth & Development
To realise and develop
- A student’s full potential and talent
- A student’s critical and creative thinking
- A student’s analytical and problem solving skills
- Character development
- Good citizenship qualities
With commitment and dedication, we the staff of Sri Bestari Schools sincerely pledge:
- To create a conductive and caring environment in ensuring that our students receive quality education at all times
- To provide a holistic and balanced education which encompasses intellectual, spiritual, emotional physical aspects of a student’s development
- To nurture our students to aim for the highest in both academic and co-curricular pursuits
- To work together with all parents to nurture and develop the potential of every student
- To be sensitive and responsive to the feedback received from all stakeholders
- To mold our students to be responsible, loyal and discerning citizens of our country Malaysia
Principal of Sri Bestari Private School
The Principal of Sekolah Sri Bestari, Dr. Steven Baptist has a Bachelors/ Masters/ PHD B.Sc. (Hons.), M.Sc., MBA, LLB (Hons.) and Ph.D. in Education. With more than 15 years working in Private Education in various capacities, he has a strong background in education and a passion for the future of the industry:
Education in Malaysia is getting more focus and attention as we move towards a fully developed nation status. With the advent of technology and new teaching and learning methodologies, I bring with me a wealth of knowledge and experience required in an intense academic pursuit that I would share with the community for the benefit of all. Here at Sri Bestari we are endowed with the spirit of ‘I can, I shall’ in all that we do.
BOARD OF GOVERNORS